Guidelines for preparation of extended abstract (should be submitted with each abstract)
1. The text should not exceed 1000 words.
2. The text should cover the following aspects: Background, Objectives, Research Design/Materials and Methods, Results/ Findings, Conclusions and References.
3. The extended abstract should be coherent and free of language errors.
4. Two copies of the extended abstract should be submitted electronically on a single Word document. The first copy should contain name(s) of authors and institutional affiliations. The second copy should not contain name(s) of author(s) and place(s) where the research has been carried out.
5. Tables and diagrams can be included and should be referred to in text as Table 1 or Fig. 1.
6. References should be limited to only essential ones.
7. Use font “Times New Roman” size 11 with 1.5 spacing on A4 paper.